Ayokay’s Yearly Scholarship Program Has Arrived!
The marketing experts at Ayokay are proud and excited to announce our annual scholarship program for up-and-coming digital marketing gurus. We’d love our $1000 scholarship to go to a hardworking, dedicated student who has demonstrated an aptitude for digital marketing and creative promotions. Read on to learn about our new program.
Requirements for Entry
The online marketing industry is exceedingly competitive, and we know firsthand how difficult it is to build a solid presence online. If you are age 18 or older and you’re enrolled in a full-time or part-time degree program at an approved, accredited school, you can apply for our scholarship.
The Application Process
We want to offer this opportunity to the widest possible pool of applicants, so we’ve made the entry process easy. Follow these simple instructions to enter our scholarship contest.
- • Write a 1000+ word essay on the topic “How can marketing make the world a happier, healthier place?”
- • Send the essay to our team at [email protected] on or before 8/1/2024.
- • Be sure to send your essay in PDF or Microsoft Word format, as we can’t use Google Docs or Dropbox links.
- • Make your writing creative and original. Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if any part of your work is unoriginal, your entry will be rejected.
- • Remember to include your name, your contact information, and your school’s name.
- • It’s important that you send only the information we’ve requested, as including anything else may delay the editorial and selection processes.
Selecting a Scholarship Winner
After the August 2024 deadline, our team will rate all entries based on their originality, style, and creativity. We will select a winner and notify them by phone and email.
What We’re Looking For
We seek thought-provoking responses that showcase a deep understanding of the potential of marketing to drive positive change in the world. Essays should demonstrate critical thinking, innovative ideas, and a clear vision for leveraging marketing strategies to address social, environmental, and/or public health challenges. Candidates who can formulate a thesis about the ethical and responsible use of marketing to promote well-being and happiness will stand out. We are eager to award the scholarship to a student who not only exhibits a passion for marketing but also demonstrates a genuine commitment to making a meaningful difference in the world.
The creative team at Ayokay wishes you the best of luck in our scholarship contest. We appreciate every entry we get, and we can’t wait to read yours.